Lesson Number: 002
Aim: How do certain terms help us understand the past?
Social Studies Terms
- The Past - anytime before the present.
- Record - Important information that has been stored for later use.
- Prehistoric - the period of time before recorded information.
- History - A record of important events, places, or people.
- Current Events - Important information that is happening at the present time.
Social Studies Performance Standards
Objective Number(s) covered in this lesson - SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4, SS5
What are the Social Studies Performance Standards - Click Here